by Trish Hatch
Forewords by Denise Greene-Wilkinson
and Cheryl Holcomb-McCoy
Data does make the difference for today's embattled school counseling programs. This insightful book shows school counselors and administrators how to collect, manage and use data to implement, evaluate and improve their programs for students.
Aligned with current research in evidence-based practice and the ASCA standards, this essential "must have" resource includes a complete set of user-friendly tools and templates for data collection, analysis, action planning and reporting.
Readers will learn how to:
- Develop a school counseling program that aligns with the Common Core Standards
- Replace "random acts of guidance" with intentional, data-driven interventions
- Measure process, perception (pre-post) and outcome data
- Design systems change action plans
- Use their time efficiently and effectively
- Create and deliver compelling results reports that demonstrate your program's impact
Buy the Book
DO YOU HAVE A DATA IMPACT STORY TO SHARE?
You've read the book, now share your results! Your story could be published in a new inspirational book celebrating the use of data in school counseling across the nation--just answer a few brief online questions.